Customer Relationship Management (CRM) is a collection of practices, methods, and technology that businesses employ to manage and analyze customer data and interactions throughout the customer lifecycle. The aim is to develop customer service relationships to help with client retention and sales growth.
CRM systems collect customer data from several points of interaction between the customer and the firm, such as the company’s website, live chat, phone, direct mail, social networks, and marketing materials. These systems also provide important information on customers’ details, purchase history, buying preferences, details, purchasing preferences, purchase history, and issues to customer-facing staff members.
How Is CRM Different From A Spreadsheet?
Spreadsheets are a popular and simple method of organizing data. They are used by many firms to monitor customer data and sales and generate reports. However, the issue is that spreadsheets have several flaws, including the requirement for various sheets to maintain different data types. Its inability to manage customer connections and the fact that all of our information is distributed among multiple devices and salespeople – these drawbacks are causing many firms to go with CRMs.
Businesses may use a CRM to keep their data in one place, monitor individual salespeople’s activities, and generate reports. Multiple users can be signed in simultaneously, editing and assigning contacts to each other, and the system can monitor everyone’s activity individually.
Runo provides a ready-to-use CRM tool that is both economical and powerful. It is designed with a new perspective to handle tele-calling and outbound sales procedures.
How Runo CRM Solves the Problems Faced with Spreadsheets
- The first and foremost problem faced with a spreadsheet is visualizing data. To see the data properly, we need a computer or laptop, but with Runo, no PRI, dialer, server,
- The first and foremost problem faced with a spreadsheet is visualizing data. To see the data properly, we need a computer or laptop, but with Runo, no PRI, dialer, server, laptop, or desktop is required. Our mobile app is enough for handling data.
- Spreadsheets CRMs are often unsafe for personal data, but we at Runo provide high data security services on our mobile application, ensuring that confidential information is safe.
- Runo also provides features like business call tracking and analytics, call management solutions, integration with external CRM, and inbuilt CRM integrated with Whatsapp and email, which is not available on normal spreadsheet CRM.
- Runo CRM also saves a lot of our time because it offers a fully automated app, which is not the case with a spreadsheet.